Teaching letter of the week is fun with this digital Letter N resource! Your students will love practicing, identifying and recognizing letters in the alphabet using Google Slides! This is a fun, interactive, digital activity that can be incorporated into your Kindergarten or 1st Grade literacy or phonics centers using Google Classrooms. Simply upload this as an assignment and make a copy for each student. When they have finished the activity, have the students turn it in!
In this download, you will find 17 different slides, broken into daily activities to last the entire week! When you download this product, you will receive a PDF file with a link to the slides. Click the link to access the product. Disperse to your students using Google Classroom or a Google Drive Shared folder.
Each letter is broken down into 5 days of activities
– Day 1: video, build letter with building bricks, sort capital/lowercase
– Day 2: video, build letters with pattern blocks, find capital letters
– Day 3: video, build letters with snap cubes, find lowercase letters
– Day 4: video, cover it up capital and lowercase letters, type letters
– Day 5: video, read the words, beginning sound sort