Do you need a fun way to get your students to practice counting numbers 1-10 this St. Patrick’s Day holiday? These March counting and graphing worksheets are a great way for your kindergarten students to practice one to one correspondence and number sense skills. This pack is great for math centers, individual work, morning bins, and early finishers!
In this download, you will also find 30 different BOOM cards. Each card will have a collage of various St. Patrick’s Day pictures. The students will count the designated picture and select the correct number. When you download this product, you will receive a PDF file with a link to the BOOM cards.
Boom cards are…
-fun and interactive
-easy to prep
-can be used on a tablet or interactive whiteboard
-can be accessed by website or an app
Printable Activities included:
- Count and Graph Worksheets
- Count and Tally Worksheets
- Task Cards – Clip Cards
- Cut and Paste Counting Worksheets
- Count and Color Worksheets
Ways to Use:
- Math Centers
- Math Tubs
- Morning Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
Differentiation for St. Patrick’s Day I Spy Counting Worksheets:
- All counting pages come with two different versions a version with graphing and a version with tallies.
- Many activities come with two different versions color and black and white
Students will need:
- clothespins or counters