These Alphabet Letter mats are a great way for students to practice independently. Students will use Play Dough to build each capital and lowercase letter and practice finding and writing the letter on the bottom of the template worksheet. Great for a word work center!
What is included in this file:
- This pack includes all 26 Uppercase and Lowercase Letters!
- You will receive a color version and a black & white version of each word mat!
- On each mat, students will build the letter with Playdough, then find and circle the letter. In the next space, students will trace and write the letter. Finally they will rainbow write the letter.
How can you use this resource in your classroom?
- This is a great activity for letter practice! Students can work on these independently during centers or word work.
- This could also be used for morning tubs or as early finisher buckets!
- You can also laminate these or put them in dry erase sleeves so students can reuse these again and again!
Looking for more Alphabet resources? Check them out here!